Articles from students and teachers

‘E-major’ vs ‘Outbac’

Finally, home sweet home I thought as I unpacked my suitcase. I’ve just been on a training camp organized by E-major for three days two nights. While I was unpacking, I thought of the differences between E-major and Outbac, another camp I’ve been two years ago with my old school.
E-major made us use our creativity in activicties. For example,we made our own play and our own team names. They also changed our attitude , a lot of student has changed their attitude after they left. In Outbac , we did activicties  like climbing things and playing. In E-major we also learn a lot about team work. In Outbac we learned about teamwork but just a little.I remember the trainer in Outbac had to yell at us to cooperate. 
In E-major, we got to learn how to make our own raft and sail it. In Outbac they provided you canoes to sail in. At Outbac, their night activicties were people performing fire breathing and we had a camp fire. But in E-major we were the ones making a fashion show for the trainers. In E-major, we also talked about our feelings but in Outbac we play games in the moonlight and then went to bed at nine but in E-major we slept at one o’clock in the morning.

In my opinion, I think Outbac is like a relaxing, entertaining camp more than a training camp. I like both camps and hope to go there again. But the two camps have one thing in common….the food is terrible.


At Outbac, we have a lot of fun and games but no training ! Rowing boats and Fireworks Display…



Written by: Saw Jia Tung (12 years old)






Lesson Time



:: Listen carefully, class ::


:: Pay attention please, don't look at the camera ::


:: Study time is serious time ::


:: Sit back and enjoy the class ::


:: See, I bought my book always ! ::


:: Maths test in progress ::



Playtime


:: It's show time....I'm good at this ! ::


:: Reaching your goal ::


:: Being responsible :: 


 :: Fun time ::


:: Working together ::



:: A hard journey ::


:: We are a team ::

1 comment :